Thursday, August 21, 2008

Flower Power Day 4

No new pictures today, but some progress.

3rd coats of paint on the book cases, they look much much better. And for the most part I'm done with the painting, may have a few touch ups to do, but no major work.

I go and take a look at the loft bed today, and if it is sturdy, it will come home with me tonight. It is integral to my plan for the room. However, if it isn't good, I have a back up plan and have found a friend who is willing to build one with me.

In other exciting news I stopped by Lowe's and found these.

I must say, the people at Lowe's were quite rude, when I asked where I could find the Wallies. He's a cartoon isn't he? I said yes, but spelled it for them, and said I'd seen it on their website. Well, ma'am, we don't have everything on our website in the store. I understand that, that's why I'm here to look around. So when the woman brought me to the aisle, and we found them, I simply pointed at the name and said, see look, Wallies.

Oh well, I'm looking forward to getting things put in the room and adding in all the accessories. I got such cool accessories!

No comments: