Sunday, February 17, 2008

Priceless

Yesterday Sunshine and I drove to Boston to watch High School Musical the Ice Show.


It was actually a lot of fun. The energy level of the performers was amazing, lot of dancing and a lot of the moves from the actual movie were included. I was very impressed with the basketball scene from the first movie. (They performed basically 45 minute version of both movies).



After the show we met a friend from college and his wife and went to Regina's famous pizzeria... we waited about 20 minutes outside and then had some fantastic pizza. The woman I ran into in the bathroom informed me it was the best pizza ever- except for a close 2nd at a place called Max's someplace in NJ.

All and all it was a great day, I had been anxious about driving to Boston without a navigator, but my friend gave me great directions to a really convenient T-Stop that I'll use in the future.

I continue to enjoy these adventures that Sunshine and I undertake... there is always this point during the trip where I have that "priceless" moment like in the Visa commercials... the time together doing something that at first seemed pretty overwhelming to me and realizing that the two of us can do it together... Priceless.

1 comment:

Stellaandthomas said...

Sounds like you two had a blast. I love those days that are slightly unplanned and still work out. Ms. Sunshine is getting so big. I love seeing the pics. She is going to look just like you....beautiful.