Sunday, February 17, 2008

Re-synced

The last 2 or 3 weeks at work have been exhausting. I don't know that I could tell you why or how- but I can tell you that when the cleaning guy sees you walking out and says you look like you got beat up, what happened- you know something is up.

Its not all bad, and frankly I've been very proud of how I've handled much of the stuff coming my way- its just been a lot of negative energy and difficult and tense discussion.

As I drove home from Hannah Montana in 3-D (Yes, I know- High School Musical on Ice and Hannah Montana in 3-D all within 24 hours of each other- how incredibly cool am I?) I thought... you know what.. it has been a really busy weekend- but I feel relaxed, regrouped and re-synced!

Watching Sunshine have such a good time at High School Musical on Ice and Hannah Montana in 3-D I remembered what I had forgotten... how much fun it is to be a Mom and I work as hard as I do, so we can afford to have these kind of moments... at the end of the day what is most important is that I do my best as a Mom, as a person and as a product manager/people manager- in that order. All the rest will fall into place.

Now, I just need to always remember that... when the days come where I feel like I buckle under the weight of my life... I just need to remember to do my best and the rest will work out.

Funny... a lot of the songs from HSM and HM talk about that... Gotta go My Own Way, Nobody's Perfect, Bet on It and one of my favorites right now Find Yourself in You by Everlife from one of the Hannah Montana CDs. Recommended listening for all of you out there.. don't be embarrassed.. its okay!

No comments: