Amy over at Stella and Thomas asked me to participate in this game of Crazy Eights by sharing eight unusual or little known facts about myself. I sort of feel like I'm an open book, so these may not be surprising to many people, but here I go.
1. I have an incredible memory, generally if you tell me something I never forgot it. This is both a blessing and a curse.
2. I can back up a truck with a trailer attached. When I was learning to drive my Uncle forced me to learn this ability, at the time I thought, yeah, whatever! It has however, come in very handy, you would surprised how many people don't have that skill.
3. Speaking of memory, I can still recite the Greek Alphabet 3 times fast.
4. I believe in angels, and see a psychic a couple times a year and believe that I have been around this world a few different lifetimes. I have little factual evidence to support this, but I've read a lot about it and I think there is a lot to it, and I believe.
5. I hate horror movies but I watch them, because I have a friend who loves them. I don't like to be scared, and to this day, if I am walking at night near woods I have flashbacks to the Blair Witch Project and start to run.
6. I love to run and dance in a warm rain storm. Nothing much more to be said on that one, I love them!
7. I am a home body. I like visiting different places for short periods of time, but like coming back home as much, if not more than I do visiting new places.
8. My two favorite words are ubiquitous and omnipotent.
Okay so now I must tag 8 people, but I don't know 8 people in the blogging world, so I will tag the 2 I do know.
A Dog's Life