Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dust Bunnies...

More confessions... I am not the world's best housekeeper.

I prioritize, I hate a dirty kitchen and I hate a dirty bathroom, but after that.. it is all up for grabs. Now, with 3 cats and a dog, imagine, if you will, the dust bunnies that are living in my house. I would wager that some are not even originally from my house, but have migrated to my house after hearing how nice it is and how they live pretty much untouched for weeks on end.

I imagine something like this goes on when I'm not home.

So yesterday the furnace guy came to clean the furnace and all went well until he pulled out the filter. There was literally and inch to 2 inches of fur stuck to the filter, it looked something like a square fur coat, it was both funny and embarrassing...

But I might be on to something here... just like putting dirty dishes in the stove, maybe I can just start dropping things down the heating vents and hide them there until the furnace tune-up next year. Maybe?

No comments: